Imagine a summer where you can:
- Challenge yourself academically with support from involved teachers and motivated peers
- Remediate weaknesses, replace low grades, or get ahead by learning in small, friendly classes
- Make new friends from around the world
- Experience the "must see" attractions of Atlanta and Georgia
- Have an amazing time!
You can do all of those things and more at the Brandon Hall School Summer Academics Program!
Brandon Hall School Summer Programs are great for:
- middle school students interested in building a strong foundation for academic achievement for the upcoming year;
- high school students seeking to get a head start on next year’s coursework or to remediate weaknesses and replace low grades; and
- international students seeking to become more proficient in the areas of speaking, listening, grammar, reading and writing the English language.
At the end of the summer, students receive a grade and a transcript for each of their classes, as well as a Summer Programs certificate of participation at the graduation luncheon. Upper school students may request that transcripts of their grades be sent to their home high school or to any college to which they are applying.