Brandon Hall requires uniforms in order to enhance our education experience and our community. Uniform items must be purchased from Educational Outfitters except Shoes, Socks, and Belts. Please also prepare for special occasion “dress up days.” Advanced notice will be given and the guidelines are below.
5290 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342
Online: www.atlanta.educationaloutfitters.com, then select "find my school" and Brandon Hall
Monday-Thursday Uniform Requirements
- Khaki Pants/Shorts with belt (M/F)
- Skirt/Skort: Khaki, Plaid, Navy; White/Black Leggings may be worn underneath Skirt/Skorts (F)
- Skirts/Khaki Shorts must fall no more than 3" above knee (M/F)
- BHS short/long sleeve polo - must be tucked in (M/F)
- BHS Oxford long sleeve dress shirt - must be tucked in (M/F)
- BHS V-neck Sweater (optional)
- BHS Cardigan (optional)
- BHS Fleece (optional)
- BHS Vest (optional)
- BHS Navy Jacket; BHS issued jacket; Solid Navy Jacket of Choice (No Denim)
- BHS Hoodie Only
- Closed-toe shoe and closed-heel Shoe of Choice, except bedroom slippers and/or moccasin type shoes
Casual Friday Guidelines
- No sleeveless shirts/blouses, t-back shirts, or spaghetti straps
- No Pajamas or Loungewear
- No foul or suggestive language
- No holes, tears, or frays
- No midriff shirts
- Skirts/Khaki Shorts no more than 3” above knee
- No sweatpants allowed
- Pants must be worn at waist
- No leggings of ANY kind allowed, unless worn under length appropriate bottom
- No flip-flops. Sandals must have a back to hold shoe onto foot
Occasional “Dress-Up” Days
Suit and Tie or Bow Tie of Choice (M) OR Blazer of Choice, Tie/Bow Tie, White or Light Blue Oxford, Khaki Pants (M)
Dress/Shirt and Top of Choice (F) OR Blazer of Choice, White or Light Blue Oxford, Khaki Pants, Skirt, or Skort (F)
- No hairstyle, makeup, or piercings allowed that distract from any student's learning environment.
- No facial piercings allowed.
- Males: Earrings are prohibited. A clear filler may be worn if requested.
- If dyed, hair must be a natual hair color.
- Facial hair is not permitted.
- Hair must be above the eyes.
- No excessive jewelry.